Monday, April 4, 2011

Vieri de' Pazzi-- Assassin's Creed 2






This is Vieri. Vieri is from Assassin's Creed 2, an' he's a cranky, mean little thing. But I love him so. He's possibly my favourite character from the game, an' I've been making little dolls of him for awhile now. xD A friend of mine commissioned me for a larger doll of him, an' this was the result.

He would not cooperate though. oAo His tunic stitching wanted to wind all over the place. His arms wanted to be a different colour than they needed to be. His legs wanted to be sewn up before they could get stuffed. Most of all, his little capelet, which I had made at least twice by this point, was not turning out right for some reason. First it was too small. Then I made it larger, but it got miscounted in stitches. Then it was too small AGAIN. In the end, it was triple it's original size, an' wound up too big. But I made it fit.

Anyway...the order also included three Supernatural dolls, which I'm looking forward to trying!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment